Angle Grinder Forum
Angle grinder dust shrouds | Pro Construction Forum | Be ...
· Inside on a vertical surface, like bathroom tiles and cement boards, with an angle grinder wet cutting is not always that easy…unless I use a squirting bottle on one hand and the grinder …
Opinions on good 4 1/2" angle grinder
· Would like some real world opinions on what manufacture makes a good 4 1/2" angle grinder. I had a Milwaukee but the bearings have died after 2 years and honestly was never really impressed. Milwaukee has seemed to fall into "sell our name" deal as it seems their quality is lacking anymore. I'm I ...
Your angle grinders - Power Tools - Power Tool Forum ...
· Hey i was wondering what angle grinders you got and what u like and what you dont here is my collection hoping maybe to get two 4 1/2 makitas for 99$ imy collection consists of 3 makitas and one bosch love them all havent got to use the bosch yet i dont have a wheel or guard for it it is around 35 years old or so a 4 inch makita have had for about 2 1/2 years and a 5 inch rat tail have …
Angle Grinder vs. Cut-Off-Tool... Electric vs Pneumatic ...
· Angle Grinder tips based off forum wisdom. If you have more that would be great. Put painters tape over a cut area; Warm days or a heat gun will help with the paint not chipping. The angle grinder will get hot and bubble the paint at some point. Poison Spyder Hood Louver
Bench Grinder Vs Angle Grinder - Woodworking Talk ...
· I use my smaller angle grinders with abrasive discs just as much as with sanding discs. I use them primarily on metal to clean and smooth the surface better than the hard discs. Rust removal is made much easier with the angle grinders. Taking the razor edge off a sheared piece of metal is a breeze with the angle grinder and a sanding disc.
Angle Grinders - Grinders - The Home Depot
The Bosch GWS13-50VSP 5 in. angle grinder with The Bosch GWS13-50VSP 5 in. angle grinder with lock-on paddle switch and variable speed features a new 13 Amp motor design with direct motor cooling and more air vents. This feature reduces hand blockage to extend tool life and provide higher overload capabilities to prevent overheating.
Best Angle grinder? - Forums - Bladesmith's Forum Board
· The best 4 1/2" angle grinder I ever owned was a Milwaukee tools. I used it for 15 years before I burned up the motor. And I really abused the heck out of it.
Angle Grinder? - S-10 Forum
· Angle Grinder? Fabricators Forum. i got the posted above, and its an awesome grinder.. I also have a $40 ryobi, and that works awesome too..
Angle grinder | Page 2 | Outdoor Power Equipment Forum
· Obviously, the discs need to fit your grinder (ID and OD). Match the intended purpose of the disc (metal, masonry, wood, non-ferrous, etc. Grinding, cutting, or sanding, etc.) to the material and the task.
5" or 4.5" compact electric angle grinder?
· Which size of angle grinder has the most available media and is most popular size? Also does anyone have experience with Fein's 5" or 4.5" angle grinders? They are pretty inexpensive for being made in Germany. I like the smaller industrial range bosch 4.5" …
Angle grinder for cutting wood | Page 4 | DIY Forums
· Novice has small angle grinder (takes discs 115 mm with central hole diameter 22mm). The discs i've already got for it are for grinding tiles and metal. Having knocked down a very old cedar garden shed, I want to cut up all the wood. I'm wondering if i …
Angle Grinder | BladeForums.com
· To be honest, I've never used a angle grinder on blades (way easier with a bandsaw and belt grinder) but I do use one every day at work (I'm a welder/fabricator). What everyone else has said will work (how well depends a lot on you) but if you want to smooth out your grinds, and don't have a belt grinder, get some sanding discs.
Best angle grinder for cutting out brickwork | Screwfix ...
· Screwfix Community Forum. Home Forums > Screwfix Community Forum > Builders' Talk > Best angle grinder for cutting out brickwork. Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by Brian L, May 8, 2004. ... In my day it would have been done with a bayonet chisel but now there are angle grinders. There are so many different angle grinders I do ...
Angle Grinder & cutting roundbar | The Hobby-Machinist Forum
· An angle grinder is probably one of the most dangerous tools in the shop. Most guys swing it around and use it with 1 hand, and that's an easy way to lose some body parts. If you clamp the part your cutting, and don't put the tool down until it's stopped turning you won't have any problems.
Welding Tips and Tricks • View topic - Angle grinder
· At the Welding Tips and Tricks forum, we're all about helping each other out with TIG, MIG, and Stick questions and projects. Check us out! Welding Tips and Tricks • View topic - Angle grinder
angle grinder - English-French Dictionary WordReference.com
angle grinder - traduction anglais-français. Forums pour discuter de angle grinder, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions. Gratuit.
Grinder Parts : eReplacementParts.com
This cord is a genuine replacement part. This cord is compatible with the list of models below. This part is made for double insulated tools It is a two wire cord with two prongs and does not need a …
angle grinder - RIDGID Plumbing, Woodworking, and Power ...
Compatible with 5" Grinders (, Makita, Bosch, , Metabo, Milwaukee) Fits most angle grinders with 5/8-11 Spindle; Roll over image to zoom in To allow this to work on the Ridgid 4 1/2" grinders I had to re-thread the grinder to 5/8x11 thread, Basically to clean up the threads
Angle Grinder or Die Grinder???
· I use my die grinder a lot, reaming out holes,and cutting things with a cutoff wheel I use it much more than my angle grinder. But if you are planning a lot of fab and welding you will need an angle grinder too.Both are available @ Harbor Freight and for the DIYer they will do just fine.
Dremel or Angle Grinder - VEX Forum
· A junky angle grinder would be cheaper but if you want a good one it will come around to about the same price as the dremel. Also since angle grinder blades are thicker it leaves more metal that you have to file off. I would recommend a multi speed dremel and the ez-lock chuck and blades.
angle grinder maintenance
· When it comes to cheap small equipment like angle grinders it probably doesn't make financial sense to spend work time on maintainance, the money it costs a company (here) for an employee to work for an hour can easily cover the cost of a fairly good new grinder.
Power Angle Grinders | | Power & Hand Tools ...
Angle Grinders. 1-24 of 614 results for Tools & Home Improvement: Power & Hand Tools: Power Tools: Grinders: Angle Grinders. See more choices. G12SR4 6.2-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with 5 Abrasive Wheels (Discontinued by the Manufacturer) by . $39.99 $ 39 99 $49.97.
Angle grinder (yuma) $20 - JLA FORUMS
· FOR SALE - Yuma, AZ - American Favorite tools 4, 1/2 inches Angle Grinder Location: yuma Price: $20 ... Angle grinder (yuma) $20 - JLA FORUMS Angle grinder (yuma) $20
Angle grinder - Grinders, Sanders, etc - I Forge Iron
2 things to add to what those above have said-- If you buy a new grinder, spring another 10 bucks to get a second wrench and nut for it. For some reason, grinder wrenches and nuts seem to have little legs and wander off....right when you are needing to use the thing.